Important Update Regarding Covid-19 (Novel Coronavirus)
As of 3/23/2020 Lash Club will be closed and will remain so until the Oregon "Stay At Home" order is lifted.
Stay Safe and we hope to see everyone soon after we get through this. When we re-open we will continue to follow the policies outlined below:
In today's environment regarding COVID-19, we want to assure our clients that our commitment is to you, your lashes, and to the safety of our community. We our committed to doing our part to keep both staff and guests healthy.
We have been and will continue to monitor news and recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, OREGON.GOV, and are closely following updates published by our county and city health officials. As we have always done, we regularly disinfect all common areas, tools, and surfaces with appropriate cleaning solutions. If directed to close by any of the agencies mentioned above, we will do so immediatly.
- Wash their hands
- Disinfect table, trolley, lash boards, door knobs, common area
- Sterilize forceps and other tools with EPA registered barbicide
- Use vinyl gloves throughout treatment
During this time of increased concern we have taken the following additional preventative measures including:
- If showing any signs of sickness employees will stay home.
- Employees will wash and sanitize hands repeatedly throughout the day including immediatly before and after a service is completed.
- During service employees will wear gloves, mask, and eye protection.
- Everyone avoids shaking hands and any kind of physical contact.
- All employees have the final decision on whether or not to perform a service on a client.
- We ask that our clients wash their hands as soon as they enter the facility.
- Do not bring 3rd parties such as your children and friends to your appointment
- Do not come in fi you or anyone in your family or household are feeling ill.
- Our technicians are not forced to work during these times. Hours will be limited. Please understand if we need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- We will not be charging cancellation fees at this time.
- Please bring a mask or towel to cover face during session.
- We do not accept cash. Only payment with cards.
For the time being we will remain open for limited business. This situation is fluid and subject to change at a moments notice.